Sunday, November 20, 2005

lies, deceit, trickery

I really don't appreciate it when people lie to me. Its not something that I treasure in the least. I feel that its a betrayal of trust, not to mention an insult to my intelligence that I will not figure out the lie. It is the lowest blow, other than a physical shot to the junk. Especially when friends lie. It flies in the face of the friendship and negates any clout that has been built up. In the face of truth, people show their true colors and let their inadequacies shine through. Lying is something that is the ultimate antithesis of everything that I hold true. Lying comes to fruition when you get that feeling of betrayal in your being. It is a visceral response to the lies. Your stomach drops. The sweat starts rolling. Your face gets red. You hear nothing else but the lie(s) repeating in your head. It is almost as if lying is a virus that attacks you when you discover that you have it. A virus that leaves scarring wounds that don't heal. Wounds that can open up at any moment when the liar speaks, is seen, or thought about. Once a person lies to me, they are seen as a liar, no matter what other potentially redeeming qualities they might think they have.

This post is toned down from what I really wanted to say, which invloved several words that should not be said or written in front of people under the age of 18.

Playlist: hate music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home