Sunday, December 11, 2005

coffee is good

I have had 320 oz of coffee since last friday and the day is not done yet. I'm 64 oz in the bonus over my goal of two gallons. I can still sleep at night, and my heart hasn't exploded yet. Yet, with the increasing coffee and a reciprocal decrease in the time left to study for finals, I feel as though my motivation has all but run out. I spent four hours last night watching crap on television. Although, after this semester I only have one more semester of final exams left in my life. Kind of... that doesn't count the exam that I have to take over the first two years of medical school or the other licensing exams that I have to take to graduate and get a job. I hate school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right about now... buried in mountains of notes, review books, and empty calorie filled foods - I hate school too.

Oh and P.S. - I really want to play MarioKart.

12/11/2005 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home