Sunday, December 04, 2005

power outage

I awoke to the sound of my alarm this morning. That sound I hate so much. I promptly responded by hitting the snooze, three times. The next memory that I have is waking up an hour and a half later. Apparently our power went out. Sweet. Not that I have over 700 pages for one class, 400 pages of notes for another class, and three take home tests to finish. I'm not concerned. Obviously, I'm taking three hours out to watch the Colts game. I did, however, study this morning and ingest antother 16 oz of coffee. I'll just have to make up for the lost study time later on in the day and ingest more caffiene. That way I won't feel like a complete waste.

Current count: 96 oz of coffee. Almost halfway there with 7.5 days to go. Maybe I should have made my goal three gallons.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, it is really fun to read about your stupid boring life. You suck, homo.

12/04/2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger runrMD08 said...

This is true; I do suck. And I'm boring. I'm in med school genius. Do you think its supposed to be exciting? Homo, huh, I haven't heard that one since third grade. Very innovative.

12/04/2005 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should challenge Ta-Tonka to keep up with you in the coffee race - only he can use pie.

12/06/2005 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home