Sunday, November 20, 2005

Runner girls

Point A: Runner girls are hot.
The Division I NCAA national Cross Country Championships are in Terre Haute this week. It is a constant rubberneck for me. Not that I'm obsessed, but I am just attracted to girls that run. See point A. The Colorado team just walked into the coffee shop where I normally study. Holy Cow. (DLMWS- I'm moving out there for sure. Save a place on your floor for me over any break that I have.) Good thing I wasn't stretching huh Galaxy565? Galaxy565

Anyways, I really am in a good mood now, despite the recent slew of lies that has been thrown my way, and the bunk party last night. Sorry B-foot, but the party never materialized. At least I got to see your place and say hi.

Still playing hate music, but it is putting me in a better mood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With your circle of death - its a good thing you didn't move that pipe bomb at all. Just pucker up and sit still, oh... and you might need to wipe the drool of your chin. ^_^ I'm glad the runner chicks put you in a better mood.

11/20/2005 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home