Thursday, January 26, 2006

ECG

I'm not really sure what it is about ECGs, but I find them infinitely fascinating. I know almost nothing about them, but I think they are so interesting. Well, I can tell some of the basics, but I have no idea about the thousand or so rhythms that can occur. Maybe it is the challenge of the so many possibilites that I enjoy. I'd consider cardiology if I could do invasive cardiology. I know it sounds sadistic, but I like to cut people. I think it is something about instant gratification that draws me to it. We'll see what happens when I do my rotations. I'll probably like everything, well other than family practice. Not a huge fan of family practice. In fact, I'm not a huge fan of pursuing primay care in the least. It just doesn't fit my personality type. Also the reason why I can't be a PA. If i'm in the plane, I have to be the pilot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree Ray. you should NOT go into family practice; you scare children.
i think you'd be a great surgeon. small hands. or you could take up the violin...
-DLMWS

1/26/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home