Sunday, April 30, 2006

Death

I feel as if I have died and someone embalmed me. I'm still breathing, but I don't think that my brain is fxning. I have a headache the size of Montana, which is throbbing with the frequency of a metronone. I think a very very small construction worker is using a very very small jackhammer to break open my skull. I have created a differential diagnosis for myself (in no specific order of importance or liklihood):
meningitis (viral or bacterial)
glioblastoma multiforme
unknown viral infection, possibly coronavirus
primary B cell lymphoma of the brain
Epstein-Barr Virus infection

Seeking professional medical opinion? Nope. I can DDx myself.

Here's the problem: I have a half marathon to run in 6 days. I haven't run in 5 days, that's not to say I haven't worked out, but no running. I'm hoping to get rid of the funk so I can run 5 mizzles tomorrow and then get back on course for this weekend.

Although, I do feel better from this morning; I am still not convinced I'll feel better tomorrow. Time will tell. Otherwise I'll just have to run the half sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home