Thursday, April 20, 2006

Anger

Now, I don't generally think that I have an anger problem, but recently I have been a smoldering sesspool of hate. I called one of my friends the other day, who is known for his unbridled hate and rage against pretty much all humanity, and even he said that I was angry. Now, I don't attribute this to a Napoleon complex. I don't have any immediate concerns in my life that should anger me. The only thing that I have steadfast enraging me is school. I'm not burnt out, I'm just angry. I'm so mad right now I feel as if I'm levitating with an aura of fire surrounding me. I find myself getting annoyed and angry with the people that used to bring me joy and smiles. As if a coin with two sides teetering on it's edge, I can feel it. Is it dangerous? No. It actually allows me to focus on studying more. When I'm pissed I study better. I study out of spite, out of hatred for the unbelievers, out of pride for those who have come before me. Not the least of things pissing me off is this town, the people that inhabit this unholy cesspool of disease, and most of all this school-thing.

I'll just have another cup of coffee and just continue to kick ass.
Probably why I run all the time now and cycle constantly. If I didn't have a healthy way to work out stress I might snap, just like Nietzsche.

Now, before people start calling me to ask me what's wrong, I'm fine. Everyone needs to run the gammit of emotions from time to time. I'm just a bit angry right now. Picasso went through a blue period, I can go through a pissed off period.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/20/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger runrMD08 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/20/2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/20/2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home