Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy

I'm busy getting things worked out for my clerkships. I don't have internet. I'm moving things around and into my apartment. All the while trying to maintain 200+ miles on the bike and 15-20 miles running a week. So, as soon as I get internet, start my clerkships, and have less time to exercise, new posts will be had.

Oh, and I met one of the coolest people over last weekend. This person blew my socks off with the amount of wit, intelligence, sincerity, and athletic ability SHE possessed. She is awesome. Unfortunately, we don't live close. I think about her a lot. She made a serious impression.

Props to one of my good friends who did a century yesterday. I, on the other had did 5 hours on the mountain bike and 3-4 miles of running on Sat. Nothing compared to a century, but a decent attempt at exercise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you da man Dr. Speedy.
keep up the sweaty Hoosier athleticism.
truly,
-DLMWS

6/06/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home