Friday, July 21, 2006

call me... please...

I'm hastily writing this blog from the hospital. If we get a trauma call, blog will have to suffer. So far: 0 Trauma calls 3 consults. Consults were nothing cool. I'm supposed to be staying busy the whole time here, but my resident is sleeping along with the intern. So... I napped. Not good sleep. Waiting for a flight in an airport sleep. Sleeping in the Surgery Lounge on a couch sitting up sleep. I'm outtie in 30 minutes to go see my own patients before rounds and our Friday meetings.

More to come later. I know my posts have blown lately, but I haven't had time to thoroughly write a good one. I am working on an article... Soon. I promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you.
blog or die!

xoxo,
-Sweet

8/07/2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you. i mean BAD. don't EVER leave your shampoo unguarded in my presence because i will pee in it.

if you don't blog soon, i will hire a carrier pigeon to poop on your head. and that is UNsanitary. seriously.

-Sweet

8/24/2006 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home